Take part in the European Solidarity Corps Photo Contest and have a chance to win a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit. The central question of our contest in the ninth round is:
What is your magical end of the year European Solidarity Corps moment?
How can you share your photo?
- You are registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal on the European Youth Portal
- Login with your credentials
- Upload up to 5 pictures and give a brief explanation of the picture, stating why it represents your end of the year magical moment
- Make sure that you have the consent of all the people in the photo
- Please note that we are looking for photos to represent ideals, values and the true spirit of the European Solidarity Corps in activities since 7th December 2016.
The contest is open to young people between 18 and 31 registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal who have already experienced a volunteering activity.
Up to five monthly winners will receive a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit and a voucher of a value of 100 €. In addition, a single picture of the month will be selected as the winner of the month. The person, who submits the winning photo of the month, will be receive an Interrail ticket to travel to seven EU destinations for the maximum of one month or a voucher of the same value.
Show us what you have explored and experienced during your European Solidarity Corps activity and you could be one of the lucky winners!
The ninth round of the #EUSolidarityCorps Photo Contest opens on 3rd December 2019!
Interested in what is coming up in the next months? Then, check out and participate:
- Round 10 – January 2020 – T-shirt design contest
- Round 11 – April 2020 – photo contest ‘environment’
- Round 12 – May 2020 – song contest
- Round 13 – September 2020 – photo contest ‘elderly’
- Round 14 – October 2020 – drawings / sketches contest
- Round 15 – February 2021 – photo contest ‘children’
- Round 16 – March 2021 – video contest
Read the full Terms & Conditions